Ask yourself if you’re able to:
- think big and bold when it comes to your mission.
- articulate clearly the triple bottom line impact of your mission.
- surround yourself with team members who are more gifted than yourself.
- channel conflict in a team to unlock new, creative solutions.
- formulate a robust business model to underpin your mission.
- use ambiguity in realizing your vision instead of seeing it as a blocker.
- articulate today what your legacy to the world will be.
- articulate how your legacy will build on your personal values, passions and strengths.
How it works
Step 1: Self-assessment
Complete this yourself by answering a series of questions that will help you reflect on your leadership skills.
Step 2: 360° Peer Feedback
Ask at least 6 people to provide anonymous feedback on your leadership skills, adding depth to your self assessment.
Step 3: Get your report
When completed, you can download or print the results. This will help you to gain insights into your inner leader.